Wonder of Childhood

Friday, May 9, 2014

Here comes the....Flowers!!

There are a few things that I look forward to seeing at each wedding, I suppose just like any guest. Of course the big thing is the dress. I always wonder what dress the bride picked out, and how they are going to do their hair. I love watching the bride transform on their day. I also love flowers and love taking pictures of flowers. If you follow my IG account... you are very well aware of this. So I thought I'd make a blog post highlighting the beautiful flowers that my brides chose for their big day. I didn't include all of them, they are somewhat at random, and I didn't include some of my most recent weddings. Maybe there will need to be a Part 2.
So in celebration of Spring. I present.. Wedding Bouquets.

 The younger sister was hard at work the before the ceremony designing these beautiful daisy bouquets. Several months later I (also the younger sister) found myself with the same job at my sisters wedding, putting together her rose bouquets. (Slightly more painful)

 After a destination wedding this bride and groom kept the theme going at their reception back here in the States. There were beautiful exotic orchids featured throughout the decor.
 Before this particular wedding, if you had asked me if I liked fake flowers. You would have heard a resounding "no". But then this happened and it changed my outlook on flowers. These centerpieces were made out of sheets of music, since music was a big part of the bride and grooms life. I fell in love with these.




No comments:

Post a Comment