Wonder of Childhood

Friday, February 14, 2014

Sixth Anniversary Week of Giveways, Prizes and Announcements!!!!!

Happy Anniversary to us, Happy Anniversary to us... Okay, so as you know, I missed our Anniversary by one month, due to illness, weather, you name it. But better late than never, right?
Here's a picture of my mom shoveling the roof... crazy I know.


Since our Anniversary is only being held because I have awesome customers, it's time to give back! So each day for 6 days I'll be posting either an announcement of Facebook (Sabrina Schantzen Photography) of a new service, a giveway, an awesome deal, etc. And each day there will be an accompanying blog post for the low down on rules and all that fun stuff.
So tell everyone you know, tell people with kids, tell people who are engaged, tell people who like pictures, everybody!
And guess what, today is Day One! So check back later for our first Surprise!
Tootaloo and see ya soon!
Sabrina
PS, I'm gonna go finish shoveling my car out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment